About The Client
Metro Self-Storage offers a wide range of storage options in a safe secured environment as an alternative for storing your belongings, so they will no longer interfere with your living space.
With 12 facilities serving Atlantic Canada it is their goal to help you create extra space in your home, or help you make moving easier and to offer you a storage space for all of your residential needs.
At a glance
- Fully customized responsive website design
- Search optimized
- Custom application for self-storage reservations, move-ins, and account management
- Custom application for self-storage auctions
- Custom application for call centre employees to track calls, perform reservations and account management, CRM with follow up lists and reports
- Virtuemart e-commerce shop for moving supplies
Electric Playground has had a long standing relationship with Metro Self Storage since 2010 when we designed and developed their website. Since then, we have developed a custom application to automate the process of moving into a storage unit, and allowing customers to manage their account and pay invoices online. This custom application is now known as AKIBA and has evolved into a fast growing platform in the self storage industry. (See www.akiba.ca for more details)
Metro Self-Storage is an industry leader, and as a leader they are always looking for a technical edge on the competition. EP has now delivered custom applications for online storage auctions, a new call centre applications to guide staff through each call and track sales performance.
The latest version of the Metro Self-Storage website is fully responsive and consistently ranks at the top of Google for storage related terms within the markets served by Metro.